View Single Post
Old 04-09-2013   #16
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 174245 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: [Grantland] Hey, Don't F*$% This Up: The Houston Texans' Outdated Offense

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
I don't think the offense is bad as much as Kubiak needs to become a bit more innovative within the offense and give his QB more freedom. I love this offensive system. It works.

But at times you have to adjust because if you're not executing well against a certain defense, you have to do something different to get the spark going...
Did NE beat them because they failed to score .... or because they failed to stop NE from posting points on the score board ?!?!

I think its the latter .... They gave up 83 points in the two games Vs the Pats ..... Thats a recipe for disaster in the NFL.

I dont think it matters what franchise you give up 83 to over a two game span , you are likely to lose both.

NE exploited the Texans deficiencies at LBer to get the job done. What does this tell me ?! A healthy Cushing closes the gap .... and an upgrade in talent next to him at ILB may solve the puzzle. James , Dobbins , Ruud .... aint gonna cut the mustard against a QB the quality of Tom Freakin Brady..

Averaging 21 points per game in those two contests didnt help ..... but 21 is more than enough to win on most occasions ... Just not when you face Trom Freakin Brady.

They got outcoached .... But I dont think its something you can pinpoint , it was an all around ass whoopin .... on both occasions on both sides of the ball.

Giving up 83 over any two game span is unacceptable ....

Hope is a poor mans disease.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote