View Single Post
Old 04-08-2013   #66
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 249374 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Life Without Schaub: What if?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post

I was one that wanted to give Carr the benefit of the doubt under first year head coach Gary Kubiak. It was pretty clear to me that Kubiak - after about 6 games or so, had no faith, none whatsoever in Carr.

At that point it was disgustingly apparent that Carr was all about his family (not there's anything wrong with that) but football was an afterthought to him.

Thus, HWSNBM, or various versions of such a scorned player around here should be named... Thanks for nothing!!!!

Whether a once Carr fan or not, how much does it piss you off that he has a Super Bowl ring???

Me?

Not so cool with it.......... Just sayin'!!
The one reason that doesn't bother me is that players who ride the pine and carry a clip board all year know the difference between earning a ring as a real contributor and getting one for "perfect attendance". Carr was taken first overall so I'm sure he enjoyed watching the season from the sidelines and it's a nice memento but he can't possibly believe that he's met any expectations just because of that.

I thought when he went to San Francisco and then didn't push Alex Smith even remotely that was when he'd permanently settled into backup mode. He's just a guy taking up a roster spot now.