View Single Post
Old 04-08-2013   #12
aussie_texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 21346 aussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2013 players to watch for Texans '14 draft

at this stage of the 2014 draft i will always look at the more "sexy" positions namely QB, WR. but seen as more than likely we will be taking a WR early this year ill be looking at the following QBs:
Logan Thomas
Teddy Bridgewater
Aaron Murray *
Tajh Boyd
Johnny Manziel *
Bryn Renner *

The 3 thats i have * i will be looking with much more intent, these guys i like the most

until the mid way through the season then ill start looking at O-line, D-line, etc
aussie_texan is offline   Reply With Quote