View Single Post
Old 04-08-2013   #1299
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 125942 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2013 TT Member Mock Draft Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf6151 View Post
I agree, Johnson was a very good pick and surprising that he's still available in the 5th. I don't think he'll fall this far on draft day. I think he can be real good as MLB in a 4-3 stuffing the run, but he's very limited in pass coverage and isn't going to be great as a 3-4 ILB with pass coverage duties on a RB or TE.

I agree on Toilolo as well, in a couple years he could be a stud at TE.
The TT mock draft gives us perspective on the talent in this draft.

While the headline talent isn't great, this draft is deeper than I've seen in a while.

I mean, look at ILB, how much difference is there between a 4-5th rd talent like Klein/Johnson/Bostic or 1-3 rd rd talent like Te'o/A.Brown/Minter? There's not that big of a difference.

I would fill the ILB spot on the Texans in the early 4th after trading up. It shouldn't cost much to move up to the top of the 4th rd.
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote