View Single Post
Old 04-08-2013   #8
tru80texan
Veteran

Rep Power: 3503 tru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: What would you rather? (Draft)

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
I think Hankins, Allen, Damontre Moore or Hopkins or Ogletree off a possible probowler in first. In second and third round, there are players there who could quite well become probowlers this season more likely at WR or CB although I would not be shocked if Te'o or SHort made it.
Damontre Moore?? Really? This guy bombed at the combine showing up not only weak, but slow as well. I would pass on him in a heart beat & I don't think he is 1st round quality much less a future Pro Bowler imo. His work ethic has been questioned, & for good reason after the combine, & if he can't get properly prepared to perform his best at what was his biggest job interview, then why should we believe that will only get better once he starts getting a check. Needless to say, I would pass on Moore.

Ogletree is a knucklehead who seems to have issues keeping his head straigt & out of trouble. Pass on him as well. Could be a waste of talent when its all said & done.

WR & LB are my biggest wants. OLB or ILB will do since Reed offers some versatility at the position. Allen, Hopkins, or Patton would be nice at WR. If none of them in the 1st then maybe Williams or Dobson in the 2nd.
tru80texan is offline   Reply With Quote