View Single Post
Old 04-08-2013   #8
Number19
All Pro

Rep Power: 31527 Number19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: What would you rather? (Draft)

Quote:
Originally Posted by srrono View Post
1 Nailing 1 pick as a probowler this year or next. (JJ Watt 2)

2 An even flow of talent injection ( quality rolepllayers)
I think from my mock it's obvious I took approach #2.

If we stay reasonably healthy, the Texans are very close to having a historic defense - the caliber of Minnesota's Purple People Eaters, Dallas' Doomsday Defense and Pittsburg's Steel Curtain. Our NT last year got manhandled out of position, the weakside ILB's made too many mental errors and, this year, Manning is mismatched against elite TE's.

We don't necessarily need pro-bowlers to upgrade these positions; we just need quality upgrades.

Offense just needs another WR to have the confidence of Shaub and to have a very good year. And we need upgrades on the right side of the line.

This year, to get us over the hump, we don't need BPA; we just need BPA who will upgrade these need positions.
Number19 is offline   Reply With Quote