View Single Post
Old 04-08-2013   #9
rmartin65
I'm Score

Rep Power: 63828 rmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: British discus thrower Blows up Combine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrosion View Post
Normally I'd tell a non contact athlete like this to .... go do what you do .... but the fact he's a rugby player (man those bastards are tough) ..... I might give him a looksee late.
And the thing is... you're average 7th rounder wont make the Texans. Hell, our 6th last year did not make the team. You grab the guy, see what he looks like in camp. If he looks like he can play with a year or two of coaching, great. If not, all you lost was a 7th. You literally cant lose here.
rmartin65 is offline   Reply With Quote