View Single Post
Old 04-08-2013   #75
ArlingtonTexan

Rep Power: 73193 ArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Eric Winston released by Chiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
Yep

And they've been doing this for the last 10 yrs or so.

It's standard practice for the Cowgirls, but atleast they're able to add players that could help them win. If Jerrah/Jason and crew weren't leading the Titanic.
Actually, the point is that they have NOT been adding players that can help win...i.e. they have not been winning. They fool the people who get distracted by activity, but they are stupid is stupid does in the draft, free agency, roster construction, and cap management.

Jones and company are the masters at marketing mediocrity as goodness.