View Single Post
Old 04-08-2013   #56
kingtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 34103 kingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Life Without Schaub: What if?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
Many have also said Carr killed Carr's career
He had the athletic ability, and skill-set. Guess the question is did he start making the poor decisions because of the pounding he took based on the horrible line and possible poor advice from his OC, or did his poor decisions cause the sacks and mistakes? From what I saw, I think the later was true for most of his career here, and by the time Kubiak took over he was just damaged goods and had no chance. Given a different OC, chance to learn for a year or so on the bench, and better line, I feel he could have had a bright future.

Must not be so terribly horrible now, since he keeps getting the back-up gig to Eli, and this year many could argue there was better potential options for the Giants but they still choose to re-sign Carr.
kingtexan is offline   Reply With Quote