View Single Post
Old 04-08-2013   #131
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 304671 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kevin Walter Cut *UPDATE* Signs with Titans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
You can throw out all these baby accomplishments of Schaub and kubiak, but there have been people that have accomplished more and thought less of. Comparatively speaking they've not really done much. So it's ridiculous to act like OMG, I can't believe you'd speak negatively against kubiak or Schaub. They've not earned that in the slightest.
I didn't mention either Schaub or Kubiak. I disagree with your point on Green and Culpepper as they were much more highly touted prior to Culpepper's injury. I don't see these mythical MB posters who have Schaub or Kubiak on an untouchable pedestal.