View Single Post
Old 04-08-2013   #8
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 325689 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: TexansTalk; 2013 Top 100

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
Check out the TT Mock draft if you want to get the draftniks top 100.

The 3 Amigos may want to weigh in as well.
Yeah, I'd really like to get those guys involved. I'd like to get their opinions of the best players, regardless of need.

I'm sure they've all got Joekel as the #1 pick, but I wonder if that would be different, if say..... New England acquired the #1 pick, or another team without that LT need (Texans for instance).

I'd imagine they know more about the players all together & the rest of us can chime in with what we do know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrosion View Post
Still an interesting exercise.

I really wonder how much positional need on the part of the Texans would play into this list ?!
I would imagine it would be a factor as it is I'm sure for all 32 teams. When you get to two players that are so close, I'd have to imagine need would boost one guy over another. Even though they (we) might not say as much.