View Single Post
Old 04-08-2013   #130
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kevin Walter Cut *UPDATE* Signs with Titans

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pencil Neck View Post
The whole point of those things (winning playoff games in back to back seasons, etc.) isn't that it means that Kubiak is the next Vince Lombardi, it's that we're in a pretty good position. We've got a good team, a team that COULD continue to win for several years to come. Smithiakillips has to be smart about re-loading and re-tooling and this team could develop into a dynasty.
That's a matter of perspective PN.

I am not saying that this team is about to take of like a rocketship or sink in the ocean like a boulder.

What I'm saying is that you can't really blame people if they don't believe one or the other. There have been some positive things that have happened and there have been some negative aspects that should be weighed in as well.

That was my point about Kubiak (nor schaub for that matter) having completed their story. None of us "know" what's coming next....Yeah we could do great things...there's also reason to believe we could fail as well...

We can only speculate based on what we see and observe whether it be stone cold stats....Or just the feeling you get watching the team operate. All I'm saying is that what the team has accomplished is not something that should be considered blasphemy if you don't believe in the current regime/quaterback/gm/owner/defensive coordinator ect....
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote