View Single Post
Old 04-08-2013   #25
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 216695 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Who are your round one targets?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mussop View Post
Sheldon Richardson DT Missouri
Jonathan Cooper OG North Carolina
Chance Warmack OG Alabama
Cordarrelle Patterson WR Tennessee

Tavon Austin WR West Virginia

Any of these guys in the first will make me happy. The bolded are my favorites.
It would be really cool if you draftknits could get together & put together a top 100 for us. That should cover the Texans picks through the first three rounds and give us less knowledgable fans something to guage our draft by.

I normally go off McShay's or Kiper's list, but they don't know the Texans the way our fans do.

Edit: I started this thread, to try & put together a TT top 100. Please drop in & give your opinion.

Last edited by thunderkyss; 04-08-2013 at 09:36 AM.
thunderkyss is offline   Reply With Quote