View Single Post
Old 04-08-2013   #24
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 234681 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Who are your round one targets?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jppaul View Post
So who are your round one targets, ie who would you be at least alright with in the first (the prospects I am listing are ones I believe have a shot of being there when the texans come on the clock, in order of preference within position):
I like your list, however, to be ready for draft day, these players need to be ranked regardless of position. Do you take Datone Jones if Cordorelle Patterson or Alec Ogletree or Kyle Long.

I don't think we need to "target" a position, we've got enough needs, that the BPA (at a position of need) should be our first pick @ 27.