View Single Post
Old 04-08-2013   #128
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kevin Walter Cut *UPDATE* Signs with Titans

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
Can we stay in reality world? Green had Culpepper for a season and a half and was fired. Prior to Culpepper being drafted they were 15-1 and in the playoffs three years in a row. Heck even if you want to go back 8 years prior to Culpepper, when Green got hired they were an 8-8 team who had been to the playoffs 3 of the last 5 years. Bad comparison.

Oh and by the way prior to getting his knee obliterated Culpepper was considered for league MVP so I mean if that is your way of trying to put Schaub into a mediocre QB conversation, I am just going to say not a very good argument. Culpepper was in the elite conversation until that injury.
Looks like you completely missed the point which is nothing new.

My point is about their resumes/accomplishments and how they are thought of. Kubiak has not done as much as green has and green is not thought of as some great coach.

Two winning seasons and two first round play off victories does not put kubiak above criticism. Schaub putting up nice numbers does not mean that he's above criticism. And you know who else has had a bunch of injuries? Schaub. You know who had a pretty bad injury the year before? Schaub.

You can throw out all these baby accomplishments of Schaub and kubiak, but there have been people that have accomplished more and thought less of. Comparatively speaking they've not really done much. So it's ridiculous to act like OMG, I can't believe you'd speak negatively against kubiak or Schaub. They've not earned that in the slightest.
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote