View Single Post
Old 04-07-2013   #125
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 200326 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kevin Walter Cut *UPDATE* Signs with Titans

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
Stats. Stats? We talkin' 'bout STATS?

LOL.

Oh man, what we do in order to make us feel good about our team. It's like Texans football fans live in a bubble...we have all these stats to admire.

Let's show people our Stats Championship Rings. Get 'em fitted, boys, we got stats!

My goodness, we rank right up there with the best of 'em!

Here's some stats: 2 consecutive years in the playoffs, 2 consecutive years winning out division, two consecutive years with a victory in the playoffs.

But. Yeah. You're right. Let's use our eyeballs.

We suck. Fire all of them. Obviously, the entire league has figured out how to stop our offense and how to shred our defense.

Time to clean house and start from scratch. Let's get a new owner who's not so damned cheap, too.

A few years ago, I said that it wouldn't matter if we went to the playoffs or if we won games, there are some people on this board who are NOT going to be happy. From where I'm sitting, that's exactly what this looks like. There are some guys who are going to be moaning and griping even if we win a few Super Bowls.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote