View Single Post
Old 04-07-2013   #36
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 153118 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Life Without Schaub: What if?

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
What kind of goofiness is this? We could have started a UDFA through 2010 and likely missed the play-offs each year. Doesn't make the QB performance the same.
Y'know, for a lawyer, your reading comprehension skills are sub-par. I didn't say anything about QB performance.

I said we could have gone through a half dozen QB prospects trying to find a good one & this team would have been just as successful. Missing the play-offs through the first 4 years of Kubiak, 3 years of Schaub & a whole lot of baby steps.

I'd love to have seen Chad Henne develop under Kubiak, in Kubiak's system. He's doing pretty good with a revolving door of coaches, schemes, targets.... the kids a player. I'd have loved to have seen Skelton here, or Kolb, or yes.... Tyler Thigpen.

None of those guys would probably be able to do what Schaub has. I never said otherwise. But what they lack in wit, they'd have made up in athleticism.