View Single Post
Old 04-07-2013   #35
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 391357 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Life Without Schaub: What if?

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
When I said "we" I meant we as Texans' fans, not Matt Schaub fans.
Here I took we to mean the Texans. Given the ample opportunities of the players you mentioned and their pitiful results I see zero support for your assertion.

Quote:
We probably wouldn't have gaudy QB numbers for mental masturbation, but we'd have probably missed the play-offs just the same through 2010.
What kind of goofiness is this? We could have started a UDFA through 2010 and likely missed the play-offs each year. Doesn't make the QB performance the same.

Quote:
Then again, this is a system ...
This has to be one of the most trite and irrelevant statements around. EVERY NFL team has a system. ALL 32 teams are a system.