View Single Post
Old 04-07-2013   #1260
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 50265 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2013 TT Member Mock Draft Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCTexan View Post
Thanks! This is the first time I've actively tried something like this and I think it's going well. It's nice to know others do to!

There's definitely some truth there. Wilson isn't my first pick at WR, but I do think he's got his head together now, and if it not, it sucks, but it's a 5th rounder. And compared to everyone else available, I think he was of good value.
I concur you've done an outstanding job. Always appreciate you input on North Carolina players. You must be thrilled with Sly still there in 2nd?

2012 Draft was Mercilus
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote