View Single Post
Old 04-07-2013   #40
SAMURAITEXAN 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 19322 SAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Beerlover Final Texan 2013 Mock

I am not draftniks as you know. But I keep thinking about Margus Hunt in the first rd. He is strong enough to be DE and fast enough to be OLB. He is fast like Mario and he is longer than Mario. He may able to play DE or OLB position. Perhaps, let him play at OLB position for a few years and eventually replace Smith at DE in the future. Or, whichever the position needs help. Like I said, I don't know anything about evaluating prospect but just a thought.
SAMURAITEXAN is offline   Reply With Quote