View Single Post
Old 04-07-2013   #151
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 182645 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Shane Lechler - Signed Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Rico View Post
I came away that the writer doesnt think much of our place kicker either. I wonder if there is any way to upgrade that position as well. Really bothersome that Graham cant kick a ball off the tee into the end zone more routinely.
I'll have to see more of Bullock before I'm convinced he is significantly better than his predecessor. In college, he had a ~33% touchback rate on kickoffs in 2011 (~11 to 16% in previous years).

2011 Texas A&M Aggies
Randy Bullock #28
Kickoff Split Stats
through 01/09/2012

He seems to be a dead accurate FG kicker inside the 50. But did not have a FG longer than 52 yds in college (1 yd better than Graham's best last year and 1 yd less than Graham's longest field goals in past years), a mark he matched in a Texans preseason game prior to his injury. Of course, then there is always the question how he will kick under NFL pressure situations. We will soon find out.
CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote