View Single Post
Old 04-07-2013   #1259
NCTexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 69514 NCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2013 TT Member Mock Draft Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post

Very strong draft

I tend to side with Leach though. Wilson was the man and used to getting his way. Leach comes in tries to change a culture of losing and Wilson wants no part of what Leach was selling.
Thanks! This is the first time I've actively tried something like this and I think it's going well. It's nice to know others do to!

There's definitely some truth there. Wilson isn't my first pick at WR, but I do think he's got his head together now, and if it not, it sucks, but it's a 5th rounder. And compared to everyone else available, I think he was of good value.
NCTexan is offline   Reply With Quote