View Single Post
Old 04-07-2013   #33
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 55882 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Beerlover Final Texan 2013 Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
And really, I don't think Ogletree is a good fit in a 3-4. He runs around blocks and he's not a real physical linebacker. I think Ogletree is a better fit as a 4-3 Will, or maybe a Tampa 2 Mike that is asked to cover the deep middle.
I hear ya, really do but Alec also has elite edge rushing pass skill, not that disimular to Mercilus so on passing downs be kicks outside OLB. Combinations are limitless, stuff Wade is famous for. I would be sick as heck if Texans passed then be turns into a Von Miller. Far as character issue thought I did address it, Texans have a great locker room to guide any young man coming into the league if he is a genuine good person & hard worker which from interviews & reading background checks he sure appears to be.

2012 Draft was Mercilus
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote