View Single Post
Old 04-07-2013   #32
Lucky

Rep Power: 207841 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Beerlover Final Texan 2013 Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by powda View Post
Yup. Reminds me of Teo in that regard. You could make it work but he's better suited for a 4-3. You'd have to protect him consistently to really reap the rewards of his talent. A stunting gap attack 3-4 wont do that nearly as well as a parcels double bubble 3-4.
Yeah, Teo is the same. Of the top rated ILB's, I guess Minter is the best fit here. And he's not really a reach at #27, because I think you are getting the same player there as at #58.