View Single Post
Old 04-07-2013   #29
powda
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 87952 powda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Beerlover Final Texan 2013 Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
However, there is a whole other set of reasons the Texans won't draft Ogletree. But, I guess Beerlover doesn't want to get into that.
My immediate thought as soon as I read him gushing over Ogletree. Just not a character the Texans will draft. It's a shame he's got that baggage because athletically every profile i've read on him is awesome. Just dont see it happening...not a mcnair guy.