View Single Post
Old 04-07-2013   #23
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 52212 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Beerlover Final Texan 2013 Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDEXAN View Post
That's kinda the point, they've already have a first-rounder who's under contract and financed with first-round money under the previous, higher CBA cap. I seriously doubt they will expend a second first round pick on another 3-4 ILB, especially since he won't be on the field in passing or nickel situations. The guy from Stanford you chose with the a third-round pick might very well have the versatility to play along side Cushing in rushing scenarios ?
Lets be smart here as Kubiak says and use our top 2 picks on more important positions like WR and RT, or perhaps even safety.
There wasn't a significant drop off after Cushing went out for the season?

Cushing is coming off that ACL & in a contract year. I would call both questions as important ones & that's not even touching who will or should line up next to him.

Beg differ also with your presumption Ogletree comes out in 3rd down situations far from it. He can cover sideline to sidling, slant, post whatever underneath route you can ask or become a pass rusher in blitz packages.

Yeah, I could see Chase kick inside. This draft would address LB core top to bottom which needs to be addresses in a big way, IMO.

2012 Draft was Mercilus
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote