View Single Post
Old 04-07-2013   #12
Lucky

Rep Power: 169923 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2013 Pre-season schedule

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangeLotPole8 View Post
ALL PRESEASON GAMES ARE MEANINGLESS!!!!!! I HATE that we have to buy the tickets for preseason games with season tickets.
I bet you'd have really hated it back in the day when there were 6 preseason (or exhibition as they called them) games.

I have a lot of fun at the preseason games. The Saturday afternoon tailgates are the best. Plus, I get to see a lot of the up and coming players who are trying to make the team. It's all part of an NFL season.