View Single Post
Old 04-07-2013   #4
Number19
All Pro

Rep Power: 22903 Number19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: #19 First 2013 Texan's Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
...Draftscout has your guy end of draft. You might want to rethink this...
Draftscout used to be a good source of detailed, reliable information. Used to be. They've been bought out by CBS Sports, their analysis are weak and I no longer use this resource.

My primary source of information this year has been Frank Coyle's DraftInsiders. He hasn't sold out to the mainstream media.

I've just purchased Palmer Hughes' Draft Roundup and may tweak my selections just before the draft.

I miss Joel Buchsbaum's analysis.

Swope is not my first choice at WR, but after a run on the position in the second round, he's going to be the last of the top tier that I like. Da'Rick Rogers will be there, but he has too many character red flags for me.

The alternative is to take a WR in the first, which I wouldn't be disappointed if we do. I just decided I liked going NT - and Swope will have much more production and big play ability than Kevin Walter. He won't be as effective as a blocker as Walter, but he'll be a major upgrade in our offense. And we still have the other young receivers to make a step up this next season.
Number19 is offline   Reply With Quote