View Single Post
Old 04-06-2013   #2
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 128525 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: #19 First 2013 Texan's Mock Draft

Enjoyed your mock but here are my thoughts. I was big fan of Jesse prior to 2012 and in the 3 Amigos debate I pushed for him hard. Watching him this last season I could not deny he is basically a lane clogger with minimal push. If I had to settle for that type Nose I'd probably take Short. I like Hankins, Brandon & Sylvester Williams better especially as last two can be had in second. Jesse would be the starter but that is not saying much with Mitchell as his competition. Not sure he takes up two blockers often in NFL.

Swope I watched him all year and he does not play with 4.3 speed. In NFL he is gonna have trouble being jammed at line and holding up in the middle. I'd go no higher than third and it make take him until his third season to come into his own...if then. Not trying to disillusion you and I could really be wrong, but I just don't see what others do in him.

I'm okay with safety in third but way better candidates. Draftscout has your guy end of draft. You might want to rethink this.

Chase Thomas excellent pick!