View Single Post
Old 04-06-2013   #35
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 110436 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Badboy's April mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Number19 View Post
I was commenting on the comments that Philips is not interested in large NT's by suggesting that the Texans have shown interest in such a player in this coming draft.

Second, I'd like to point out that Mitchell had one sack in 2010, one sack in 2011 and no sacks last year.

Jesse Williams does not have a repertoire of moves to rush the passer, other than the bull rush. But he is so strong that he collapses the pocket and demands double teams, creating opportunities for Smith and Watt. But even so, he's quick enough to get more than zero sacks per year.

Finally, Williams is rated as a high second that could slip into the bottom of the first.
First, You dont have to sell me on Mitchell's weaknesses or that Williams would be an upgrade. Second, Just because he would be an upgrade doesn't justify picking him In The first round when there should be other DTs that are more talented available.