View Single Post
Old 04-06-2013   #15
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 128525 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Who are your round one targets?

Almost none of OPs. Mine would have to be those that have actually been mocked by a reasonable source as being there #27. Keenan Allen, Hopkins, Robert Woods, Terrence Williams, J. Hankins, Jesse Williams, Kawann Short, Banks, Amerson, Damontre Moore, Sam Montgomery, Ogletree, Te'o, Minter and Eiffert. Any would be okay and I would probably be stunned but okay if they selected QB Tyler Wilson there. First round will get us a good guy but after that it gets uch harder.