View Single Post
Old 04-06-2013   #15
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 50265 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Who are your round one targets?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jppaul View Post
Man you must be allergic to answering a question, are you bychance a doctor, attorney or insurance adjuster?
76 is damn thorough. Turned into a fine scout for us as well if you ask me. Really enjoy reading his work. I would appreciate making a stance or taking a position on specific player which is probably jest of your frustration.

As you've likely noticed it's real hard to find actual scouts write ups. Which is an excellent reason to visit our site, not that we're actual scouts or have even fraction of much needed but privileged info- that sells for good money. 65 is another poster here with natural eye for talent, but only gives you brief glimpses into prospects largely due to personal time constraints.

I've just posted my personal mock & have Texans selecting Alec Ogeltree, ILB. Not only does he have unlimited ceiling his character issues would be a thing of his past in Texan locker room. Talk about Ed Reed grooming a young safety prospect what about Cushing helping this young man? Or JJ Watt doing similar, we have great players in virtually every position that if a young man has the talent & desire he will succeed here. Really can't ask more than that but I do feel now more than ever we have that opportunity to take best playmaker available @ position of need & mold his natural talent into something really special.

BL

2012 Draft was Mercilus
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote