View Single Post
Old 04-06-2013   #30
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 189741 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Badboy's April mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by mussop View Post
Our NT does not have the same responsibilities as a regular 3/4 NT. Short was at his best when playing inside against guards.

For Thunderkiss, just because Hankins is 320 doesn't mean he is just a big run stuffer. He is a three down player.
Directing this response to you and TK, agree only because we do not have a good Nose. Again Phillips adjusts his defense to players he has. Yes, IF we draft Short, he will continue to play in manner we are accustomed to seeing a NT play. If we get Sy, Brandon Williams or Hankins expect to see a different & I think better scheme. Can you imagine what Smith and Watts could do if our Nose could actually tie up two to three blockers?

It would be like saying Kubiac would use exact same offense scheme if he had a QB who could scramble and had a Pastorini arm. He hasn't had one here so how do we know what he would do. We can only project.