View Single Post
Old 04-06-2013   #29
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 225351 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to infantrycak
Default Re: Kevin Walter Cut *UPDATE* Signs with Titans

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
Ah, the old STATS GAME! LMAO!

Pathetic.

I know how to shut down Gary Kubiak's offense. All you have to do is hold the Texans to only 1 or 2 yards on first down...the rest takes care of itself due to Gary's predictable playcalling on 2nd and 3rd down in those long yardage situations.

More stats, though. Please feed me more stats. I need to see all of the accomplishments of our offense and its QB. Soothes the soul in times of depression, allows me to not focus on how his stats mean jack **** in games where our opponent makes us break before we make them break.
Actually I will give you one more stat - 13 wins. Now since you are such a freaking football genius and it would be so easy for you to shut down Kubiak you have 13 teams to send resumes. I am sure there will be a bidding war for you astute observations.