View Single Post
Old 04-06-2013   #16
StarStruck
Site Contributor

Section: 115 Q6
Rep Power: 40182 StarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2013 Pre-season schedule

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanSam View Post
I had a job interview in Arlington last year and I drove by Cowboys stadium while I was there. I don't know how Arlington deals with it. Traffic has to be an absolute nightmare before and after games. It seemed like a bad location to build a gigantic football stadium.
Believe it or not it is easier entering and leaving Cowboys Stadium than Reliant coming off 20 exiting at Collins. Since the stadium opened the only time I've been stuck in traffic was the high school state championship game 2011 because fans were leaving and entering at the same time.
StarStruck is offline   Reply With Quote