View Single Post
Old 04-06-2013   #28
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 109572 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Badboy's April mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrosion View Post
Thats the main reason I went with Kawann Short in the TT Mock - he best fits the description of the type of DT/NT Wade has spoken of in being able to penetrate and get upfield while still having the ability to hold up on double teams.

Short wouldnt be a two down player like Cody was ... He'd play on those passing downs when they move Ninja inside with the OLB moving to DE.

Running downs -

-------Watt--- Short --- Ninja
Reed -----???---Cushing----Mercilus

Nickle & Dime situations -

--Watt - Short - Ninja - Mercilus

Reed /S3 --- Cushing
Man, that looks good, add in a LB like Klein and some late rd S help and this defense would be a force to be reckoned with.

I personally would trade up to make sure I got Klein in this mock. If you had to miss out on filling one of the big needs WR/OT/NT/ILB which one would you most be willing to give up. Your TT mock suggests OT?
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote