View Single Post
Old 04-06-2013   #27
otisbean
All Pro

Rep Power: 5252 otisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Badboy's April mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrosion View Post
More often than not Ninja was kicked inside flanked by Barwin .... and they brought in Crick , Jamison and others as the 4th lineman while moving Watt all over the place.

For the most part on passing downs they had a four man front with Watt playing on the end. See the diagram I posted on the first page of this thread ....
I agree, I've seen Smith kicked in as well. Either way, unless we draft Haloti Ngata v.2, a NT is more than likely coming off the field in a passing situation, thus making him a 2 down player. It doesn't mean NT is important or couldn't be upgraded.
otisbean is offline   Reply With Quote