View Single Post
Old 04-06-2013   #25
otisbean
All Pro

Rep Power: 5252 otisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Badboy's April mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by mussop View Post
So you're telling me we'd get a better pass rush with a NT vs kicking Watt inside where he'd absolutely kill interior linemen? Back at ya with the face palm bud.

I would like to add a NT, I just think they'll go in a different direction early.

Btw, in terms of pass rush, there were only 2 DTs (Atkins and Suh) in the top 40 in terms of pass rush. If you expand to the top 80 you add 8 more DTs and only a couple guys that are NTs. When you have a guy with the size and talent of Watt there's no reason not to kick him inside on passing downs. It's all about creating mismatches and Watt is a nightmare for any interior OL
otisbean is offline   Reply With Quote