View Single Post
Old 04-06-2013   #68
ChampionTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 107813 ChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Some believe atmosphere is safe for gay NFL player to come out

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
Vince Young.

Casey Studdard.

After that, I have no idea. You can't just base the guesses off of whether they are seen with girlfriends or not...can't base it off appearance...can't base it off how they carry themselves on camera or on the field.

My only two guess are Young and Studdard because of the infamous photos. If the list is CURRENT players, then I don't have a clue who it could be.
Can't be them - neither one is an NFL player