View Single Post
Old 04-05-2013   #39
Texanmike02
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 82785 Texanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Football Outsiders: State of the Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes......... doesn't matter, we didn't win. It sucks being the QB, but at this level, winning is all that matters.

& I agree. If crappy Flacco can do it, anyone can.

But not Matt. Not in Houston.

Wish I could explain it, but I can't. But I'm not going to tell you he sucks because he's thrown for 4000 yards or was on track to throw for 4000 yards in the last 5 seasons. That makes less sense than my, "Anyone but Schaub can do it" argument.
Well Manning was considered a choke artist form almost a decade. You just can't convince me that we can't win the big one with Schaub. Maybe we don't but of doesn't fall on just Schaub. It is a team sport. It is like saying a defense can't won the SB with JJ Watt, who has had twice as many cracks as Schaub. Or maybe with Cushing or Andre. Not exactly the same I guess but you get the point. I think we are a lot further from having SB caliber WRs than we are a SB caliber QB. Swap our receivers for Flaccos and they don't win an SB either.

Mike

Sig by False Start - Thanks man

Govern my country, NOT MY LIFE!
Texanmike02 is online now   Reply With Quote