View Single Post
Old 04-05-2013   #1246
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 149996 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2013 TT Member Mock Draft Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
I don't know if this is the right thread for this but I just watched some film on Cornelius Washington, and he is a nice player. I think he has starter potential and I like what I see from him as a pass rusher more than what I've seen up to this point from Reed or Mercilus. He looked big on film, so I went to check him out and dude has monster potential...

6'4", 265 lbs, 4.5 forty, 39 inch vert, 36 reps on the bench...If we draft him and he comes in and works hard and develops that non stop motor and just goes he could be a real beast. Either way I like him a lot.

Definitely worth a third or whatever round he's being projected as...
Washington was one of my 3rd rounders for the Texans.

Hope is a poor mans disease.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote