View Single Post
Old 04-05-2013   #38
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 326894 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Football Outsiders: State of the Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texanmike02 View Post
He chokes? That is a wild assertion that barely has any credibility. Did Andre choke when he dropped that pass? What about Casey? Walter? On the first be game kj trys to scoop and run instead of just fall on the fumble. Quinn dropped a sure INT. In years past how many times did he put us in game tying/winning positions only to have the defense blow it? The 46 second 96 yard march by Sanchez anyone?

By the way, flacco was a choke artist until this year.

Mike
Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes......... doesn't matter, we didn't win. It sucks being the QB, but at this level, winning is all that matters.

& I agree. If crappy Flacco can do it, anyone can.

But not Matt. Not in Houston.

Wish I could explain it, but I can't. But I'm not going to tell you he sucks because he's thrown for 4000 yards or was on track to throw for 4000 yards in the last 5 seasons. That makes less sense than my, "Anyone but Schaub can do it" argument.