View Single Post
Old 04-05-2013   #35
Texanmike02
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 107220 Texanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Football Outsiders: State of the Texans

Everyone is complaining about schaub, and if you don't think he's a top 5 QB I agree but the kid can play. Take a look at the QBs that you consider to be better than him. Look at the WR corps they have. Hell take flacco. Boldin is a beast, not Andre beastly but a beast. Between him and Jacoby? Torry smith >>>> Kevin Walter. How many QBs that you think are better than schaub have worse or even comperable receivers? Schaub may be a borderline 10 qb but it is hard to argue that our receivers are not bottom 10. I would love to see a NT or ILB but received is our first second and third need. To ***** about Schaub without realizing that he has thrown for an average of 270 ypg over the last 4 years to Andre Owen and nobody special is just flat asinine.

There isn't a qb that is in the top 5 that doesn't have at least 4 or 5 legitimate targets. And as great as Andre is he can't make up for the lack of targets. If you only have two options to throw to I don't care how good they are they can be covered. How many receiving corps would you NOT take over ours? I'm guessing that outside of Seattle that there isn't a playoff team whos receiving corps I wouldn't trade for ours.

Mike

Sig by False Start - Thanks man

Govern my country, NOT MY LIFE!
Texanmike02 is offline   Reply With Quote