View Single Post
Old 04-05-2013   #1238
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2013 TT Member Mock Draft Discussion

I don't know if this is the right thread for this but I just watched some film on Cornelius Washington, and he is a nice player. I think he has starter potential and I like what I see from him as a pass rusher more than what I've seen up to this point from Reed or Mercilus. He looked big on film, so I went to check him out and dude has monster potential...

6'4", 265 lbs, 4.5 forty, 39 inch vert, 36 reps on the bench...If we draft him and he comes in and works hard and develops that non stop motor and just goes he could be a real beast. Either way I like him a lot.

Definitely worth a third or whatever round he's being projected as...

Also, I'm starting to feel more and more like selecting Deandre Hopkins if he's there...I just like the way dude plays...He reminds me of Hines Ward...

I don't think he is going to be that number one receiver type player like Andre...But I think he can be a 1b type player that can immediately help this team and be a fixture here for years.
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote