View Single Post
Old 04-05-2013   #34
The Third Man
All Pro

Rep Power: 11126 The Third Man is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Third Man is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Third Man is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Third Man is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Third Man is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Third Man is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Third Man is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Third Man is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Third Man is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Third Man is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Third Man is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: John McClain on SportsTalk today...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porky View Post
As a football player Jacoby makes a pretty good dancer.

I'm happy he had a great playoff run, but what he did here was like what Bucky Dent did in the World Series a decade or more ago now.

I mean stupid, stupid stuff. More mental than physical. I can overlook a physical error, but you've got to be using your brain or you need to go somewhere else.
Jacoby Jones was instrumental in winning playoff games (plural) for Baltimore. It is indisputable. You can diminish him, but stack up every Houston wide out ever- nobody has ever made a bigger impact in the playoffs than Jacoby Jones did last year.
The Third Man is offline   Reply With Quote