View Single Post
Old 04-05-2013   #18
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 123706 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Badboy's April mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrosion View Post
I agree with most of what you are saying .... Just that I believe Short best fits the description (of those remaining) of what we have seen in the past from the position.

I'd much prefer Sharrif Floyd or Sheldon Richardson but we have no shot at those two. Short is the "next best option" IMO.

I wouldnt be opposed to Johnathan Hankins.
Short almost never plays the NT so we basically have to project, correct? Love to have him replace Antoine Smith but if going to use a first I want someone who has played the NT a lot.