View Single Post
Old 04-05-2013   #44
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Rep Power: 79824 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Not a joke, but yet I guess it is: Vince Young Throws at UT Pro Day

This is the wrong thread for ridiculous excuses and conspiracy theories against Vince Young. You need to post those here http://www.shaggybevo.com/board/show...13-destination

Vince only has himself to blame for his current unemployment. Hopefully he can grow up and revive his career. I wouldn't mind seeing him sign with the Bucs. They have just cut loose all of their QBs but Freeman. Freeman needs someone with talent to push him.

The only thing that makes me want to see Vince fail are these ridiculous/obnoxious VY fanboys that don't think he can do any wrong.
Hookem Horns is offline   Reply With Quote