View Single Post
Old 04-05-2013   #14
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 174245 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Badboy's April mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
It's not going to happen.

What I truly dislike about this, & it's not just your mock, it's "everybody's" mock.

It's not going to happen. & when it's not going to happen, you & "everybody else" are going to complain about our run defense. Whether we are #5 in run defense, or #7 in run defense, because we don't have that 320lb mountain of a man in the middle..... our run defense "sucks"

Bottom line, & I mean absolutely no disrespect, but when we consistently pick 320lb NTs we're saying that we don't understand what our team is trying to do, we don't agree with what our team is trying to do, or some mixture of both.
Thats the main reason I went with Kawann Short in the TT Mock - he best fits the description of the type of DT/NT Wade has spoken of in being able to penetrate and get upfield while still having the ability to hold up on double teams.

Short wouldnt be a two down player like Cody was ... He'd play on those passing downs when they move Ninja inside with the OLB moving to DE.

Running downs -

-------Watt--- Short --- Ninja
Reed -----???---Cushing----Mercilus

Nickle & Dime situations -

--Watt - Short - Ninja - Mercilus

Reed /S3 --- Cushing

Hope is a poor mans disease.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote