View Single Post
Old 04-05-2013   #15
ArlingtonTexan

Rep Power: 73193 ArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2013 Pre-season schedule

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanSam View Post
I had a job interview in Arlington last year and I drove by Cowboys stadium while I was there. I don't know how Arlington deals with it. Traffic has to be an absolute nightmare before and after games. It seemed like a bad location to build a gigantic football stadium.
Actually, they move traffic around the stadiums (Rangers also) pretty well before and after games. I stay on the leser traffic side of the stadium but really a game only adds ten or so minutes to the drive. my friends who go back towards dallas never complain about that.