View Single Post
Old 04-05-2013   #13
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 216126 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Badboy's April mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post

1. NT Johnathan Hankins 6'3"320 yeah I know I said I feel Phillips will go with Mitchell and maybe a late round pick or a vet after draft. Never guessed that Hankins would drop to #27. I refused to even discuss him with other posters as I was convinced he was top 20. So many mocks that I respect and review have him all around #27. Allen may recover in his pro day & I like him and B Williams in second but not as much as I like Hankins and my #2. Here's hoping Wade sees Hankins as I do. Detailed eval: http://walterfootball.com/scoutingre...13jhankins.php
It's not going to happen.

What I truly dislike about this, & it's not just your mock, it's "everybody's" mock.

It's not going to happen. & when it's not going to happen, you & "everybody else" are going to complain about our run defense. Whether we are #5 in run defense, or #7 in run defense, because we don't have that 320lb mountain of a man in the middle..... our run defense "sucks"

Bottom line, & I mean absolutely no disrespect, but when we consistently pick 320lb NTs we're saying that we don't understand what our team is trying to do, we don't agree with what our team is trying to do, or some mixture of both.